Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Basketball

Basketball is one of my favorite sports. I've liked it ever since I was in elementary School.

Yesterday I went to the park in town by the river where there is a full Basketball court. There also is a place to skateboard or rollerblade and a small Soccer field. It's a very nice park where you can do a bunch of stuff. I went down there just to play Basketball and to practice my skills. It was a bit windy so I would take a shot, but the wind will blow it a bit off course so it woudn't go in. I don't like it when there's wind. I can still do lay-ups when there's wind so that's cool.

Basketball is much more fun when you play it with a bunch of other people. That makes it possible to play games with teams. I like playing one-on-one with people. It makes you think of how and what you can do to get pass the other person.

I say I like Basketball, but I don't really follow it much. I have a Jersey of Ben Wallace(#3) who plays in the Detroit Pistons, but that's about it.

Well... I hope to post about once or twice a week, but we'll see how it goes.

Comments:
nice aaron!

im starting to like basketball more and more... I still think it needs more contact though...

-John
 
I look forward to your posts - so I hope you really will keep to your proposed once or twice a week schedule.

We all miss you. But have been enjoying Eastford - Barlow Reunion this week!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?