Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Farewell Toyota TownAce

Our Toyota van has been junked.

It was a diesel engine car and the exhaust it let out was getting bad. The inside was kind of falling apart in places, too. It was a nice van though.

Now we have this Mazda car. A church member is letting us use it until her son finishes college. So for now it's a temporarily replacement of the van(kind of). It can fit 5 people and is very nice inside. Probably a brand new car. Right now, our new short-term worker, Karl is driving it to go places and teach English classes and such. It's nice having a new car, but I really miss the van which could fit 8 people. Now we pretty much always have to take 2 cars if we're going some where with lots of people. I miss not having the van.


Comments:
*gasp*

That van was part of history! We drove that van to Chiba! We wedged my laptop between its front seats in order to watch King Kong! I missed that van when I went home!

Still, I always hated that colour. Not that I've ever been a fan of red either. :)
 
I thought the color wasn't bad.
 
It will be missed

:(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?