Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

School Festival

Last Sunday, my old Jr. high school was having their school festival(文化祭) so I went to go see it after church service. It is a big deal for the school, because it's the biggest event of the year. It was nice seeing inside my old school after over a year since I last saw it. I walked through the school seeing a bunch of art work and stuff the students made.
Each year every student has to draw a poster for the school festival during summer vacation. I always find it interesting looking through them.
There is a part of the festival that bands perform and people sing and dance, but there usually not that good at my school so I didn't stay and watch. I was able to see and talk to some of my old friends, so that was cool.

Comments:
Hey Louise! Great to hear from you!! I'll do my best to to keep my blog updated. I'll say hi to people for u.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?