Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Pics of United concert and time in Tokyo

Waiting in line before the concert.
Australian guys were entertaining us.

Right after the awesome concert(we weren't allowed to take pictures during the concert)

The T-shirt I bought at the concert.
This is on Monday morning at MOS burgers.

Naomi, me, Arthur and Adachi in Ochanomizu(御茶ノ水)

Arthur Holland's 1800cc Harley motorbike with a rainbow and olive leafs
Just like in the days of Noah

Naomi at OCC(Ochanomizu Christian Center)
Where I bought the Hillsong London CD.

Mami(真美), Adachi(足立), Naomi and I(taking the picture) at Ochanomizu Church of Christ


Good(delicious,but not healthy) International food.
That is a Big Mac.
Not the American size though.

So ah... yeah, these are some of the pictures of the trip my sister and I had in Tokyo.


Comments:
That's an awesome bike! Arthur Holland is the Barabbas guy right?

Again looks like a great trip!
 
hey sorry.. jus came across ur blog nd saw that u went for united.. infact i jus came back from united here in malaysia.. but i cant believe dey went to japan.. which are the youth churches over dere??
 
Yeah, you're right John.

United did a concert in Malysia, too. I didn't know that. I don't know very much about the youth churches, but I know that a lot of teens and young people got to the Jesus Life house Church and the New Hope Church.
 
ブログすごいじゃん。
たのしかったねー。
会えて嬉しかったよ!
また来るときは連絡してね。
私も行きますよ!
まみ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?