Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

On Home Assignment

My family and I left on march 7th for North America to go on Home Assignment. We will be driving to many supporting churches and spending time with family both in the U.S. and in Canada. We have a calander of our schedule on the Tsugaru Church website. Click on staff and it will be there. My Dad, Mom and Bethany will go back to Japan on June 12th, but Naomi and I will not go back until July 10th. Naomi and I will go back with a cousin and two friends. I'm hoping to have a great time in North America.

Comments:
hey aaron-kun, do you know what churches you'll will be at for easter weekend?? i wanna come see you guys if possible!!! wishing you all a great trip!!!
 
Aah, home assignment. Have a fantastic time, Aaron (and everyone)!
 
Have an awesome time guys!

Oh....I recently saw a few photos recently of different people doing the backwards peace sign with big smily faces. Maybe it's a new fad....maybe u'r just ahead of ur time. I admit. I was wrong....as frequently I appear to be :oP

Just how bad will this reflect in my essays....oh dear *shakes head*
 
Hey Josh-wa, we will be at Erin Mills Baptist church in Mississauga, Canada during easter. It will be great if we could get to see you. Where do you live?

We will Matthew.

Hey Lesley I try not to do that pose thing anymore so that I won't give bad im pressions to people. since I don't know what it means.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Ah!!!! You all have to check out my new baby sister!!!! U always seem to check here. I sent an email to Bethany but there's no reply! I have videos and a pic up of me and my new wee sister! Spread the news and tell everyone to check it out when u all have time....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?