Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

So Far On Home Assignment 07

This is a picture of me in Maine.

It has been almost 2 months since we've been in North America for Home Assignment. We have been to many places. So far we have visited Connecticut, Maine, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Michigan and Illinois. My parents also went to Newfoundland. We started in New England of the US and went North to the eastern provinces in Canada and then went west to Ontario and went south to the US again and visited states near the great lakes and now we're back in Toronto, Ontario. Sometimes it seems like we've been in the van too long, but it's been good seeing many people and places.
So far Naomi and I have been to 2 concerts this time on Home Assignment. Life Support and Manic Drive. I thought they were both very good christian bands. First when Manic Drive started playing I thought that they were really loud and I couldn't really hear the words that they were singing, so I didn't really like them. But after hearing them talk, buying their CD(Reason For Motion)after the concert, listening to the CD 2 days ago and praying to God after reading the CD pamphlet, I realized they were trying to get a message across.

Comments:
It’s good to here you guys are having a good time. I wish you could come visit MB, and am looking forward to seeing you all this summer. So many people never pay attention to or care about the words they listen to over and over in their music. It is really encouraging to see how much the message of the music means to you.
 
Looks like fun Aaron! Man....I feel swamped with things this last semester of college. Still thinking of you and your family. I'm really glad to know you are all keeping safe and having a good time! Tell Naomi not to worry about the camp and I'll be praying for her too!

Toodles
Lesley
 
Hey Aaron. Jesse here from NZ hope things going good for you guys. Hoping to get back to Japan sometime maybe in the next couple of years. Take care bro.
 
Hey Sarah sorry for a late comment reply. It's great being able to see you now that it's summer. Yeah, words in music mean quiet a bit for me. Sometimes that's all I try listening to.

Hey Lesley now we're back from Home Assignmentand we're back in Japan. We all had a great time. I think Naomi liked camp, so that was good.

Hey Jesse thanks for the comment. It's great to hear from you. Yeah it will be cool to see you in Japan again. I'd really love to go to NZ sometime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?