Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

Kuroishi Momijiyama

As a family we went to see the fall colors in Kuroishi Momijiyama(黒石もみじ山). We went near the end of October at night. The color on the leaves were very nice so we went at a good time.

My family without Micah(he's in Canada)


my siblings, we even left room for Micah

the night view of the colored leaves from the road

My Mom, sister and I also went on a drive one day to Goshogawara(五所川原)and went to this park where there were also nice fall colored leaves. These are 2 pics from there.

My sista and I balancing ourselves
us in mid-air on a bridge

Comments:
Just stopped by to say Merry Christmas! Check out this fun song.....'Christmas with a capital C'

Naomi will love it! I think......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ
 
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!!
Carol in Massachusetts
 
Hey Lesley, Merry Christmas! I'll check out that song.

Hey Carol, I'm glad you liked the pics. Happy New Year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?